Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2017

Why We're Smitten With The Sarah



You have to know that the Sarah is taking the Lula Roe world by storm......and here are a few of the reasons why. It's flowing cut and lengthening look is flattering on any body type.
It's made to flow over anything you want to put under it- from your favorite worn out jeans to a flowy dress and tights- it really does layer perfectly and give you the finished look.
Sizes will vary with your preferred fit- but keep in the mind sleeve is form fitting ( which we love, it keeps your shape flattering and not bulky!) and it is designed to skim your legs....think cowgirl duster style.
Don't be fooled by the hanger pics! (hey we have so few options for featuring hundreds of pieces of clothing for a sale!) Often times a simple photo does not do the items justice- they need to be played in for you to fully appreciate the comfort and style.

My above outfit. A gorgeous neutral Irma with some funky leggings and a dusty blue Sarah cardigan.
Okay, so my cute doggie was a little confused with my antics- but here's a mirror shot for the record on why sometimes you just have to get these babies off the hanger and on your body.
I love that I can be in some of the most comfortable pieces I own and still look pulled together and ready to go.  The Sarah can pretty much turn any pair of leggings into your go-to outfit.
The hardest decision you will have to make is picking the color and print that suite you best.

Watch for upcoming live sales and album posting on Mel's Facebook Group <3

And remember- life is too short 
(and you are too fun!) 
to wear boring clothes !



1 comment:

  1. Love my Sarahs! I need more! I love Mel's inventory SO much!

    ReplyDelete